Thank for another great year at High Performance Polymers for Oil & Gas!
As competition and demand increases, a new normal has risen. Offshore exploration and recovery is moving to greater depths, at higher pressures and temperatures than ever previously encountered and often in substantially more demanding and corrosive environments. Land based operations are utilizing a broader array of enhanced oil recovery fluids and media, as well as being forced to work in high H2S concentration deposits, each of which places further strain on the non-metallic components of the devices and tools used in the recovery of fluids and gases. In some environments, such as tar sands, requirements for highly abrasion resistant materials with broad operating temperature windows in high pressure steam contact is presenting new challenges to materials providers.
Expert presenters from industry leading companies will cover these topics and many more!
- O&G Trends and Extreme Polymer Requirements
- High Pressure, High Temperature (HPHT) application experience
- Low Temperature Resistance
- Corrosion and Failure - Analysis and Prevention
- Resisting Harsh Chemicals and Gases
- Non-Metallic Sealing Systems
- Multi-material components
- Additives and fillers for elastomers and thermoplastics
>>>Join our mailing list to get the latest new and updates on Oil & Gas 2013